We created LALOP so we could provide value to you with services, resources, and tools that connect you to future success.
We started out as educators with the purpose of helping others live a life of purpose. We have continued to expand our reach by establishing a place where users and donors are able to connect.
We help people become the best versions of themselves. We help organizations build lasting relationships with their people, stakeholders, and clients.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed?
Have you ever needed extra support?
Have you ever wanted some guidance?
We are here to help! Don’t worry about how things are looking now. Don’t worry if you haven’t found a solution. Just click the “New Post” button, and tell us why you’re here.
Why do this?
- Because it gives you a chance to share your thoughts, concerns, problems or even ideas. We will find ways to support you and your journey.
- Because it will help you focus your own ideas and inform our mentors and coaches about you and your needs so we can bring value to you.
We will help you create a manifesto for your future and guide you through an outlined process so you can build your future on proven strategies.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
You’re not locked into any of this; one of the wonderful things about us is we are here to listen first and then help you. We guided you and connect you to supports that build skills and enable you to enjoy the process of constantly evolving as we learn, grow, and interact with one another. We help you remember where and why you started, and help you articulate your goals.
Hello! I am Alauna Thornton